Irony

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_999

BSOD
Hi there, i would just like to point, just like many other people have in the past. why does rule 8 quote:

You should be aware that children 13 years and younger are allowed to post here. So do not post messages or link to other sites containing material that is obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit.
Violation of this rule will be delt with swiftly and harshly

And then at the bottom of the page there is a link to ******************* No correct me if i am incorrect but that is a link to another site that contains material that is sexually explicit and uncensored! And i am pretty sure it has not been dealt with "swiftly and harshly"

What is this? one rule for one person and another rule for someone else? book up your ideas lads!

Matt J

It's to do with the advertising agreement David is locked into, there's very little he can do about it, I'm afraid.

well unfortunately the rules have been broken, so why no action? im sure if i posted an inappropraite link there would be someone straight onto me. typical!

matt

It's a money making ad link. It may not be the best thing here but it pays the bills.
It's not a post nor did any mod or member put it there.
So don't try to use that as an excuse to violate the rules.

matt_999 said:
well unfortunately the rules have been broken, so why no action? im sure if i posted an inappropraite link there would be someone straight onto me. typical!

matt

Well I don't know, how about u pay the bills that come from keeping this forum, I think that then he wouldn't mind u posting 1 link to a sexually explicit website.

Or if u are bothered by it, then donate alot of money so he doesn't need those adds to pay for the forums.

If David wants to use those then it's not up to us. It's his place so we go along with the program or take up residence elsewhere. It gets brought up now and then, becomes a mini-issuse and then it fades.

Any Administrator of a site is entitled to the Ads run on it. Any one under 13 can also surf the web without Parental Controls activated. It's just commen sence.

I find it obscene! why the rules then

the OWNER of the site doesnt even obide by the rules he wrote!

There is literally billions of other websites he could have linked to, why sexually relates ones.

Also setishock-
So don't try to use that as an excuse to violate the rules
how am i violating the rules?

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom