Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

I'm 27 and my body feels about 50, just bruised some ribs on monday so i'm pretty beat up right now.

You mods are doing a good job keeping the forums inline. It can't be easy, why don't you make a few more of the regulars mods to help ya out.

People you know who will do the job.

P.S: there's no hint involved here either :p

~K-Pow~ said:
I'm 27 and my body feels about 50, just bruised some ribs on monday so i'm pretty beat up right now.

You mods are doing a good job keeping the forums inline. It can't be easy, why don't you make a few more of the regulars mods to help ya out.

People you know who will do the job.

P.S: there's no hint involved here either :p
Thanks for that, but David thinks that our complement is about right, 'spect he's correct, but he may consider others, if some of us drop out, not me, I love the job, I live on my own now after losing my wife, & CF plays a large part of my life.

That's good then. I suspect David is right as well.

I just like to come on throw my 2 cents in and try to help out.

Guess whos back.......lol

Just because this made me ammused....

rusbo.uk said:
I think theres a lesson to be learnt, to stick with apple because they are better machines and thay stick to what they say!

LMAO, Apple are just as hypocritical as any other IT company.

Stick to what they say? sorry, stick to what they say????

Like, the G5 is so much faster than the Intel and AMD equivelents of the time? Then go to intel Yohna core? Compare all the bechmarks, that makes a single G5 core half the speed of a Yohna if there present statements are to be belived. Making the G5 about 2/3 the speed of the equivilently clocked AMD CPU per core.

Ahh, like there 1st 64bit CPU home computer, yet going back to a 32bit Intel CPU? (yes, the Yohna is 32bit, like the pre-6xx series Prescotts, have the 64bit compatibilty but not hardware enabled).

LMAO, and would you believe, most mac fans and Apple would tell you that the ipod was the 1st ever mp3 player, Shame Creative bet them to that too!

So yeah, there is a lesson to be learnt. As others have pointed out - Don't listen to a Mac fan who constantly tries to sway you to the 'Apple' side with dumb ass stupid statements and opinions.

PS, Upgrade from MacOS X1.1 - 1.2 ~ £80, X1.2-1.3 ~ £80, X1.3~1.4 £80.
MS, WinXP upgrade to SP1 = Free!, WinXP SP1 to SP1a = Free!, WinXP SP1a - SP2 = Free. Oh, just a guess, Windows XP to Windows Vista £80!

~K-Pow~ said:
That's good then. I suspect David is right as well.

I just like to come on throw my 2 cents in and try to help out.
Thanx
wiggle.gif
'preciated!

Windows is crap, i used them at first, and was forced to change, i loved it while i had it but it was just un stable and crap, now i have the mac im much better off, you lot just have to buy one and you will realise. i hated apple before, but its actuall a much better os.

rusbo.uk said:
Windows is crap, i used them at first, and was forced to change, i loved it while i had it but it was just un stable and crap, now i have the mac im much better off, you lot just have to buy one and you will realise. i hated apple before, but its actuall a much better os.
hows that? i must put ^ my 2 cents of the argument and ask how is it so much better when u can only do about 10% of the things a windows os can? also u oughta read the other posts and reply to them instead of just saying it's a better os, list some reasons, not tryin 2 get hostile here :)

Brookfield said:
Well done, a good admission from a straight talking Mancunian [that'll confuse our US friends!]
United or city?

I am entitled to call myself old, I'm nearly 75, but feel like 35
dance.gif
.....wish somebody would tell my body though! :)

Lol, ahhh hell I am a migrated Mancunian so it will always be Spurs for me......out of United and City though.......always City

I guess it's good that Microsoft is delaying the launch of Vista. They want to clear up the bugs and really fine tune it before public release. Also add up to date security features too. What a blow to businesses and consumers though. They were all getting ready for the release.

Back
Top Bottom