9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

JustinMcG67 said:
Ok, fresh start it is! :D

Well, I don't think it was Bush's fault or even the Administration. I think it was some rogue or some type of group, a group who has powerful people unknown to the public, and who wants to get rich, very quickly. I think our best bet is to look at new found groups. I doubt it would be the CIA or NSA, probably somethign that not to many people know about, or even knew about in 2001.

Any ideas? The only idea I have is that it was some group of people who knew what they were doing. Other then that, I'm fresh out of ideas. :(

Who knows? There are ties to different people. So you can't blame someone specifically.

Umm, they already agreed to stop and start fresh. It's all good. :)

Yea I think there is something else out there that controls our government and President.

Ok ,when its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE as in the plane will break up well doing a certain manver and this plane "did it" then it didn't happen. There is hardly any evidence that a large get hit the petengon. Do we have any videos of a plane HITTING THE PENATAGON! I never saw any.

OKAY HERES SOME REAL INFORMATION
you can believe me or not, but my dad's company armors vehicles and such for government agencies, and i showed him this video, and he watched part of it, and talked to these guys in North carolina on a business trip, who said that they were there when they took the plane away (in that big tarp thingy in the movie) that was the big section of the plane, and they took it away as fast as possible because they thought it would be bad for americans to see that kind of thing.

so yeah
its bull$h!t

Well.. What exactly does your father do? Like whats the company he works for?

i honestly dont feel comfortable saying
lol
i know this sounds fishy but i swear, thats exactly what i heard

Back
Top Bottom