Dell Media Experience

Berthacomputer

In Runtime
Right i got a dell comp and dell media experience and i played my BandOfBrothers DVD and i have DVD on my comp and it launched up normally and adn i watched it but now i put it in it doesn't automatically launches up and i can't play it via Dell media experiecne or Windwos Media player
Thxs if any one could help

Berthacomputer said:
Right i got a dell comp and dell media experience and i played my BandOfBrothers DVD and i have DVD on my comp and it launched up normally and adn i watched it but now i put it in it doesn't automatically launches up and i can't play it via Dell media experiecne or Windwos Media player
Thxs if any one could help

welcome to computer forums!! try this: put the dvd in, and if nothing happens, go under "start", then "my computer", then right click the drive with the dvd in it and choose "open with". you should get a box where you can choose which program to open (start) the dvd with, and there should be a small box at the bottom you can check to always use this program.

That's what i would of done but it doesn't have open with it has open open with dell medai expreience and search and some other things but not open with

the only other thing i can think of for you to try is to go under "start", "set program access and defaults", chose custom configuration, and see if the dell media experience is listed under the media player choices and select it.

Back
Top Bottom