Unlocked sucessfully the BFG AGP 6800GS

no its ok, coolbits makes u test the clock before u can apply it and its right most of the time, keep in mind i got my overclock on watercooling...lol, u might wana think about getting a zalman for that card, it would really help your overclocking

Check what its already shot to... ^ i guess pressing it again won't do any harm? :p

lol nope but keep in mind it will get a LOT hotter once its under full load and thats when artifacts start happening

3D Mark is just installing now. I'll run it, find out score, and then overclock and post score again :p

PROBLEM:

I ran 3D Mark 05 at default settings with the 16 pipelines, and got 5211 3D Marks, though while in the scene with the water and the sea monster, I got this green dotted type bunch of artifacts on the rocks:

problem.jpg

:( Does that mean one of the vertex or pixel shaders is damaged after all?

I guess I can't overclock it any more in that case if it has a problem with that :(

does it run with the 16 pipes at the default clock? like i said i think u'll need better cooling to go any higher

The default core clock is 370mhz and the default memory clock is 1050 sionce BFG slightly overclocked it when I got it.
The original card is specced at 250mhz and 1000mhz for memory.

I'm wondering if those rocks going funny are caused by a damaged pipeline that I've unlocked and maybe I should relock and try and just overclock :( Dissapointing...

Though 5211 is very high compared to other peoples on the web I checked out on 3D Mark with same specs...

Back
Top Bottom