Using a PC controller as a mouse

Kage

Golden Master
Is there any way to make a PC joystick/controller act as a mouse, and also partly the keyboard, in terms of the escape key being controlled by a button?

Maybe a program?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Hey thanks, I'll try that out when I get back :)

I'd of thought the principle would be rather simple, using 2 buttons for left and right click for example.

There must be more programs :eek:

The reason is, I've now got a computer set up to TV, and can't be using the mouse/keyboard for playing emulators, etc :(

I just googled that one right quick, when i get a free minute i'll do a more complete search of google to see if i can find anything else.

I don't want to give you any trouble looking though, as I'm back on my own computer now, I can help search for it as well. I was thinking it'd be quite an easy task, so was expecting someone to go, "yeah, heres one" :p

I'll keep you updated on if I find any, and I'll check that one out you've linked to :p

Would of been no trouble at all, i have a lunch break at work i usually just surf the net anyway so it would of given me something to do.

Hope the link helps you

Hey, I must say K-Pow that the program works flawlessly :)

Thanks so much for the help!!! :D

The only problem is, the program stops working because its a demo every hour or so, and you have to start it back up using a mouse :p

Other than that, its apsoloutly great, and since its working on an emulator machine, i select the ROM, which opens the correct program to run it, and then i have designated a button on the controller to act as Alt-F4 which you can program it to do. It then shuts off the program and you select another ROM. Its perfect :)

Thanks again!

Wow thanks :D I'll try that one out as well :)

I need a controller with more buttons I think, hehe...

Back
Top Bottom