Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

I think theres a lesson to be learnt, to stick with apple because they are better machines and thay stick to what they say!

rusbo.uk said:
I think theres a lesson to be learnt, to stick with apple because they are better machines and thay stick to what they say!

I don't care. Frankly, it's getting annoying how you shove Apple in everyone's face. :rolleyes:

I don't stab Windows into your face...

OMG U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? NO HALO 2 FOR PC THIS YEAR!!! Seriously, that is all that Vista has going for it. I wasnt impressed, buying it over a year ago, why would it be any better on computer. It's an alright, well, good game for console fps (which isnt saying a lot, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for N64 being the only ones worth mentioning); on computer, its only mediocrity.

rusbo.uk said:
imo apple is not a better operating system, i think it does what it says it will fairly well but it's very limited. simply put. windows is not a bad OS :eek:

yes, im mad about halo. but i'll just have to wait. i dont even know if i'll even upgrade. even though i do have a mac, but i definitely perfer windows

rusbo.uk said:

Dude, no one cares. If you love Apple that much, fine. Stop trying to convert us to Macs. Same with iPods. It's getting pretty damn annoying.

rusbo.uk said:
The only lesson to be learned is knowing how and when to shut the hell up.

We don't stick windows into your face, we don't frankly care what OS you use, so STOP TRYING TO SHOVE MAC IN EVERYBODY'S FACE!

You obviously didn't even pay attention to what I had to say, so i've lost my patience on the matter and I refuse to even talk about this subject anymore. I wont post in this thread again.

Good night.

MikeReiner said:
The only lesson to be learned is knowing how and when to shut the hell up.

We don't stick windows into your face, we don't frankly care what OS you use, so STOP TRYING TO SHOVE MAC IN EVERYBODY'S FACE!

You obviously didn't even pay attention to what I had to say, so i've lost my patience on the matter and I refuse to even talk about this subject anymore. I wont post in this thread again.

Good night.

Amen, my friend. :D

Vista wanted to be waiting until the new stuff comes out in the late 2006-January 2007.

It will release Vista for users in January 2007 and for business, November 2006.

Back
Top Bottom