9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

JustinMcG67 said:
Interesting links root.

Also, I was on the phone last night with my ISP, and we fixed my internet! So, I was actually able to download the video last night, and watched it this morning. I must say, it is very convincing, makes me think I should change my position on how the towers came down. Also, what can the American people actually do about it? Answer: Nothing. And even if they could, they wouldn't. Unless a radical change occured and the forming of a militia.

Does anyone know which amendment it is that grants the power of the people to form a milita for the benefit of the government and people?

K, how about we start fresh, I'm sorry for being mean or anything I did to make you angry! :)

So yea, you agree that it had valid points right? Because believe it or not you kinda changed my oppinion a little bit. I'm beggining to wonder if they government really did do it, you know? Because some of the facts you stated really did make sense. :)

HRHunteRHR said:
K, how about we start fresh, I'm sorry for being mean or anything I did to make you angry! :)

So yea, you agree that it had valid points right? Because believe it or not you kinda changed my oppinion a little bit. I'm beggining to wonder if they government really did do it, you know? Because some of the facts you stated really did make sense. :)

Ok, fresh start it is! :D

Well, I don't think it was Bush's fault or even the Administration. I think it was some rogue or some type of group, a group who has powerful people unknown to the public, and who wants to get rich, very quickly. I think our best bet is to look at new found groups. I doubt it would be the CIA or NSA, probably somethign that not to many people know about, or even knew about in 2001.

Any ideas? The only idea I have is that it was some group of people who knew what they were doing. Other then that, I'm fresh out of ideas. :(

In essense I'm saying someone other then those alleged Hijackers took part in that terrorist attack.

So, are you ignoring the fact, that serveral Afganistani individuals learned to fly, semi decently, but had no intentions of learning to fly?

I saw it on the news. But basicly your saying its a domestic case?

I wouldn't be surprised if the peopel who flew the planes, if people even flew the planes at all, were Afghani. I'm saying, they weren't good pilots, how did they manage to fly to Manhantann without radar when flying at 32,000 feet? Riddle me that!

Now your going back and saying that you wouldnt be surprised if they were. But you sounded convinced before that it was domestic. Lol im confused.

I'm saying someone either in our country or another, put bombs in the building. I'm saying someone flew the planes in the buildings, or, they flew them into the buildings using a remote device.

JustinMcG67 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the peopel who flew the planes, if people even flew the planes at all, were Afghani. I'm saying, they weren't good pilots, how did they manage to fly to Manhantann without radar when flying at 32,000 feet? Riddle me that!

Exactly. Same with the Pentagon. At the speed that "plane" was flying at, there was no way a commercial airliner could turn that sharply without stalling. Even the video explains that everyone even thought it was some military aircraft flying.

Back
Top Bottom