by my mom's request...

you know what you could do? you could give her Goldeneye, which is a keylogger/logging thingy thats free, and then just tell your bro how to access it, so he can change stuff, sneaky yes, but it makes everyone happy,
except you because your going to boarding school :)

sk8ngame said:
you know what you could do? you could give her Goldeneye, which is a keylogger/logging thingy thats free, and then just tell your bro how to access it, so he can change stuff, sneaky yes, but it makes everyone happy,
except you because your going to boarding school :)
i want to go to boarding school... so it makes me happy too!

Ok, no way am i reading all that but from the looks of it you want to be able to record all your borthers aim which i soo wrong. You as a borther are a trader man you know how much crap he prooly does online...But any how aim + automatically records all the messages in and out...It saves them to my documents but im sure you can direct them to somewhere he wont look, like windows folder and just tell your mom to look in there when she want? SOrry but no way do i want to read all that

jac006 said:
How old are we on this forum? invasion of privacy? Do teenagers really get rights in America that are under 18? Ha. I think not. Here's my take on it: for all you people that think it's an invasion of privacy, actually, no. I'm assuming the parents bought the computer. Therefore, they own the computer. Therefore, they can do whatever they want. If they want to monitor their kid's conversations, so be it. If you bought that computer, the parents still have a responsibility over you and make sure you stay out of trouble. They'll have to pay for whatever crap you do before you're eighteen. How old am I? Almost 17. I've been there. And let me tell you guys: you might feel like it's wrong right now, but, haha, wait, just wait till you get older. Most of the time, your parents know what is really thet best for you. Seriously, you might think you know a lot, and trust me, I did. Now I know. They know what's best for you, unless you're some abused child. Sorry if you are. As for software, finding free keyloggers is pretty much hard to find, although I'll search for you and post later. Nosy parents are ones who love you. They care about you. They want to know what's going on. A parent that doesn't love you will just let you run around, doing whatever you want. Trust me. I know sooo many adults who had that freedom when they were children and, now, regret everything that they did. I'm not saying a parent should be in your face 24/7, I'm not saying that you shouldn't have freedom, nor am I saying that all parents who let you have freedom don't love you, but, I am saying that there are some things that a parent does because they care about you.

btw: I'm not trying to be racist here, but I am asian, korean to be exact. I come from an incredibly strict family. You'd think that from all that strictness I would hate it... just wait until you're 16 and you're making $45 an hour. Just wait until people notice how you act, and how you get treated better yourself. Just wait until one of your friends gets so drunk, he falls asleep, vomits in his bed, and dies because he drowned in his own vomit. Wait until you can safely say that you'll never do that... life is so much easier that way. Of course, I love to be free. Don't get me wrong. I like to be on the computer when I want to, but to know that, at this age, when I can discern the right hour that I should turn the computer off. I love to go out with people, I love to play sports, and I love to live, to breathe, and to help people out. These things my parents taught, something no one else could've done. And for that I'm thankful. And yes, I know there are some who have parents that are horrible. Life is hard. I know. I lost faced death of a loved one in my family when I was 5. Then 12 again. Life is tough. If your parents are horrible, there are always other people out there that are willing to help you in your journey through life... find them.
been there except the vomit part you've had a tough life I see but would you like to have every thing come easy for you or would you like to fight for it???

of course freakin' fight for it... makes me stronger and I can deal with a heak of a lot more later in life... bring it on...

Back
Top Bottom