Video Cards...

yea they compared it to the 256 mb version i suppose wow i havent seen a x800 with 512mb wow nice find i guess the x800 is better

look at the friggin benchmarks, they tell all. if the 6800gs beat the x850xt pe, it sure as hell beat the x800xl. memory does not make much of a diff, unless your playing doom 3, but thats the only game that can utilize all that much memory.

G9 said:
Yeah, plus it's got more pixel pipelines and is same elsewhere. Why is it refurbished, that's my concern.

Yea screw the refurbished card.... 151 dollars for a 512 card?? BS. SOmething BAD happened to that thing.....

My x800GTO is better than or equal to a 6800GS and if you get the x800GTO2 then you can unlock it to 16 pipelines, which has a great advantage. Make sure and get a newer x800 though, maybe even an x800XTPE or w/e it is with the PE in it. :)

i would just get that card, it looks fine to me, and for the record the x1900 series has 16 pipelines and 48 pixel shaders which is insane

refurbished doesnt mean anything, all it means is someone bought it then returned it thats all, they wouldnt sell it if it didnt work

Back
Top Bottom