recon 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRHunteRHR said:
EVeryone takes this forum soo seriously. I was a little pissed off at recon at first, yea, but I eased off. It's just a forum. One of millions. We're all here, and when people make mistakes we will occasionally jump on them, but get over it later. It's the internet, it's not RL. Just chill out guys. But I do have to agree with recon, who says "I don't like that dood!11one! /cry" then doesn't say why. You know what I would say if I were being judged like that??

WHADDANUB.

Or just quote it and say "lol" or "rofl".
lol for once we agree on something...

look guys, lay off recon for christs sake, he hasnt spammed, if he had, me or one of the other mods would have banned him, he hasnt done anything most of the regular posters havnt done, just drop it, its getting boring now, i dont want to have to start handing out temp bans to people over this, drop it, or i will...

Hackslayer said:
WHAT is Roflcopter

it consists of spinning LOL propellers and drops WTF bombs on LOLerskaters and shoots down LMAO planes with OMG missiles.

no but really in the context i was using it is just rolling on the floor laughing after spinning in my chair fast enough while laughing that it threw me off.

You might also want to try ROFLMAOWTIME or for instance, ROFLLMAONHAHAANDWSTC!

So is all this BS finally cleared up? Because im sure when people check out this forum for help. These kinds of threads arent helping us any.

Distortion88 said:
it consists of spinning LOL propellers and drops WTF bombs on LOLerskaters and shoots down LMAO planes with OMG missiles.

no but really in the context i was using it is just rolling on the floor laughing after spinning in my chair fast enough while laughing that it threw me off.

You might also want to try ROFLMAOWTIME or for instance, ROFLLMAONHAHAANDWSTC!
haha how long did it take you to come up with all of this?

lol i didnt make them up, i picked them up from another forum a few years ago. Can't remember which. Forums for a game I used to play..

mark thorpe said:
look guys, lay off recon for christs sake, he hasnt spammed, if he had, me or one of the other mods would have banned him, he hasnt done anything most of the regular posters havnt done, just drop it, its getting boring now, i dont want to have to start handing out temp bans to people over this, drop it, or i will...
thank you I've been trying to say that this whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom