oh no.....a......JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan1

In Runtime
heres the problem, i've had so much fun messing with/ learning about computer hardware that i've left off messing around with any programming i would usually do, and that doesn't happen much. i wanted to make video games but i lose interest in programs that are more in depth than a simple PONG remake. i'm trying to find a job in computer hardware but i'm not sure if engineer is the right direction(i like computers but obsessing about diodes and busses, etc. doesn't seem interesting). honestly i'd like to put together computers my entire life but i doubt someone would pay me to do that(well, pay me more than minimum wage anyway). is there a job out there that pays well to, say, OC many computers all day everyday?

Course there is, People make a living simply by living with computers lol, I think it so happans you earned the most money by having any sort of ICT or computer Job. But heres the downfull you need good grades or qualifications to get into most ICT jobs, So you best of payed attention in your classes Logan. hehe

of course i paid attention(in my computer classes anyway) but i'm not in college yet so what would the degree path be? also does this require me to learn programming languages also? (<= not a problem at all, just want to know so i can start now)

You can do, That's what I'm taking for mine when I start collage. But there are more then one course for Ict just find which one suits you.

:D :p you're a lot of help, i suppose i'll just take all the courses just to cover my @$$.

no problem. unforutanely i've almost decided that computer hardware engineering seems to be the best path as with that degree i can get the other types of jobs i want, and designing hardware would not be the worst thng in the world :)

anyone else?

I would have to agree with you. It seems to be the best choise for something you seem interested in, I say go for it buddy.

Id love a computer job lol well i pretty muich have one here at my school helping friends,teachers, parents and every one else with their computers

Back
Top Bottom