Student for Work Placement!

that was pretty stuipid even I know not to shut down servers like that and I don't know $h!t about networking.

thats a pretty fantastic story...

Just goes to show that there really is a massive difference between corperate and home IT, and I guess he didn't realise that!

ahh well... at least you only had to supervise him for a day and he won't be back.

I'm not in the networking industry AT ALL. And frankly if i'm in a major company like Cannon and I know i'm in the server room, and IDK waht the servers look like but I magine they have a lot of blinking ligths and are big. Um, I NOT GOING TOUCH A THING! I'd be quite during the meetiings as well and take time after the meeting to do a few meet and greats.

Wow.

If he was so good at IT and networking, etc, he'd know not to just simply unplug servers which could be doing something important, duh.

i went to an IT place for my work placement a few months back. glad i didnt try to do anything like that :D

You cant just go round shutting random servers down! God, I mean they could of been hosting the canon site or anything!

Back
Top Bottom