Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

AHHHHHHH, that totally sucks. Because doesnt that mean that all directx 10 games will be delayed to?

I saw this on TV.... Windows Vista Delayed until like Early Jan 2007
But on the bright side, Xbox 360 Came out here 57 Minutes ago

Charchris said:
I saw this on TV.... Windows Vista Delayed until like Early Jan 2007
But on the bright side, Xbox 360 Came out here 57 Minutes ago
that sucks xbox360 has been out here sence november... eather way about the vista stuff, i don't mind a month that much, he did say a few weeks so chances are they were going 2 send it out in december or late november. so big whoop if u ask me, i still support microsoft's efforts to bring out a feature packed os thats hopefully more secure and better running. i mean i have seen alot of things about vista that appear 2 make it perform alot better so i will wait, plus this gives me a little longer 2 get money 2 buy some new hardware with it :D

They've only delayed it to improve it, and I don't see whats wrong with trhat. I hate companies that rush products out just to be there in time.

Never the less, getting happy that a new windows being delayed is stupid. That means your pretty much not wanting it to come out, for more competition.
I know that Viestas going to improve on alot, and it'll be the first Windows operating system to allow for the 3D type visual effects Mac has used for a long time.

Plus, alot of improvements, and XP is brilliant to me, so Viesta can only be an improvement based on what Windows has been doing.

So... you scared of a bit of competition matey?..

otherwise, we'll just say YAY to Apple messing up the next operating system when they decide to release one, yeah? Same point, stupid and pointless.

People who dont like Apple, don't go on about a new MAC operating system, so why should people who like Apple go "NOO another Windows. We must not tolerate this"

Fanboy of the WORST kind.

I got so stressed out seeing a fan boy fanatic, that I had to create my own thread based on what I thought.

NOOOOOOO I'VE JUST HEARD.... ANOTHER APPLE MAC OPERATING SYSTEM IS COMING OUT....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS BOUND TO BE CRAP THOUGH BECAUSE ITS MADE BY APPLE, HAHAHA, STUPID PEOPLE.

Doesn't make much sense does it? And what do you get out of it?

I don't tihnk I'll get it straight away. probably not for a year or so after it comes out. But when I do, I know it'll be an improvement, and if XP starts to show more flaws, etc and Viesta has none, I might prefer it, and might get it sooner.

rusbo.uk said:
Its great news because i am not a fan of windows and i think they are un stable pieces of poo, when i had mine it was so slow, but now i have my mac running tiger and it pwns

1st: I wannt see you make a oprating system.

2nd: You say Mac is good? Do you want me to tell you what they are used for? Graphic Designing ......

My case is closed

Back
Top Bottom