recon 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hackslayer said:
personaly I think he owes him an apology

seriousbusiness.jpg

EVeryone takes this forum soo seriously. I was a little pissed off at recon at first, yea, but I eased off. It's just a forum. One of millions. We're all here, and when people make mistakes we will occasionally jump on them, but get over it later. It's the internet, it's not RL. Just chill out guys. But I do have to agree with recon, who says "I don't like that dood!11one! /cry" then doesn't say why. You know what I would say if I were being judged like that??

WHADDANUB.

Or just quote it and say "lol" or "rofl".

Flipper said:
"they have an agenda, and would like to be moderators one day, DAVID does not pick mods because they pick out spam"

and how do you know what David looks for in a mod? Plus...is it everyones goal on this blasted forum to become a mod?

haha...anyway, lock this thread mod
no for some of us it's to help people talk about computer related topics or just what ever, or to give people a pat on the back , second sorry toby and john I jumped to coclusions , no one should not be pissed at him he has paid his dews I created this thread to give congrats not start an argument anyone that is not giving congrats is SPAMING from now on P.S. thanks for setting me straight I was BEing A real hard @$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom