Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: You're Car

Are you going to pay for them ? :)

Everyone should get a Acura Tl..Hey we should make a poll on what car plp like the most and not cars like bently ect...Im talking about audi a4 ect ehh i duno just an idea

Ok ok okay, fine.. Everyone get the Nissan 350Z. Much more affordable. At like 40g's. Lol..

What about the G36 x_X

Hahaha.. 350Z's, and Prosches, and SLKS own the sports car world :D

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Ok ok okay, fine.. Everyone get the Nissan 350Z. Much more affordable. At like 40g's. Lol..
i like its predecessor the 300zx and im geting one giving the Civic to my sis but there really nice cars small and quick very fun to drive. LoL if u want the fastes the Bugatti Veyron wins that thing looks like batmans car lol

NeXuS said:
i like its predecessor the 300zx and im geting one giving the Civic to my sis but there really nice cars small and quick very fun to drive. LoL if u want the fastes the Bugatti Veyron wins that thing looks like batmans car lol

don't know if it's been proven yet but the Koenigsegg CCX is suppose to smoke the Veyron and I think CCX looks so much sexier!

Distortion88 said:
don't know if it's been proven yet but the Koenigsegg CCX is suppose to smoke the Veyron and I think CCX looks so much sexier!
That car looks nice never saw it before

A-10Thunderbolt1-1024x768.jpg

That GAU-8/A Avenger Gatling Gun is great for bad days. :D Each round is 30mm, and just six shots is enough to destroy modern Russian armor. Each round is 11.4" and weighs 1.53+ pounds. The API (Armor-Piercing Inceindary) projectile incorporates a depleted-uranium penetrator. The Avenger's maximum rate of fire is 4,200 rounds per minute.

Here's a little comparison of how big that whole gun is. See it? It about the same size as that Volkswagen Beetle.

GAU-8_avenger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom