Own the previous picture!

alvino said:
Yeah, well Jack has a gun, so before Fedor can even swing a punch, Jack can unload his clip into him. :D

not to mention that Jack has about a 50 round clip in his pistol.

I'm assuming Jack is using the Colt M1911. That means there's about 11-12 .45 Cal bullets in that clip. :D

alvino said:
I'm assuming Jack is using the Colt M1911. That means there's about 11-12 .45 Cal bullets in that clip. :D

I think he is using the USP which means that there would be 8-15 rounds in the clip (depending on the caliber) but u ever see him reload?
If u have watched the show (I haven't watched alot, just like 10 episodes or so) u will notice that there definitely is more than 13 rounds in his clip. :)

Psycho man uses his abilities to make invincible man doubt his power and believe he can be defeated, THUS! He is defeated.

PsychomanFFBlack.gif

mammikoura said:
I think he is using the USP which means that there would be 8-15 rounds in the clip (depending on the caliber) but u ever see him reload?
If u have watched the show (I haven't watched alot, just like 10 episodes or so) u will notice that there definitely is more than 13 rounds in his clip. :)

Yeah, well they never fire live rounds in movies or TV shows anyways. Mainly because of legal and safety issues.

Back
Top Bottom