9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

My grandma tells me stories of how Hilter was great at first. In fact he'd of probarly made Germany a truly great nation. But then he invaded poland. Started killing jews. At the large part becuase of the lack of media very few Germans actually KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. Most germans didn't like jews back then. Mainly because they were told all this bad stuff and crap about them. But those contreation camps they weren't extactly in the town square. Also FDR allowed Pearl Harbor to happen. He saw Nazi's are as threat most americans didn't. The nazis were winning and he couldn't just jump into this war like it was a everyday thing. So he hears of Pearl Harbor and things like. So he thinks ok they are going hit a military installation let them. I saw a show about this on the History and channel. And ifyou ask any german if they are proud of hilter and they'll say no, he was mean, and cruel and should of never be allowed to gain power. Also would you vote A nationalist party? Nazi comes from the german word national bud. And also next presidentabl ection I believe I can vote, because I believe i'll be 18... as in American. May I simply point to

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tna/2001/06-04-2001/vo17no12_facts.htm

Then again FDR's choice to let it happen was a great decision on his PART. It was a risk, he took it and it paid off. I mean FDR even had all allied shipping redirected to the SOUTH so it wouldn't SPOT the japan fleet. Also when we sent out some ships their were counterorders to return to dock. They wanted Japan too look like they took the first shot! Frankyl read it then agrue me about FDR preventing it...

You know why there was a lack of media? Propaganda and Censorship. Totalitarian states are infamously known for that. If Hitler wasn't some racially motivated maniac, he could've done great things.

JustinMcG67 said:
you obviously know very little about architecture and what exactly is inside of a building. You think a building is hollow? haha! Guess again! Want to know why the windows exploded outwards? It's very very simple. A building of that magnitude has a LOT of things inside it, a LOT of things that are combustible. Ever heard of natural gas? Ever heard of a kitchen? There's pipelines that run all along that building. Not to mention there's a LOT of oxygen inside the building. Let's take a 120 ton aircraft, full of high-explosive jet fuel, slam it into a building that is huge, has lots of space, lots of pipelines carry lots of gases and liquids, most of which are combustible, and let's see what happens.

So, what you're saying is that it's IMPOSSIBLE, to slam an aircraft into a building and not have ONE window explode outworld or fire shoot outside the window?

If that's your claim, you my friend, are an idiot.

Ever heard of shockwaves, or sound vibrations? Ever heard the sound of a Boeing 757 turbine engine? I don't think you have. Because if you had, you would know that if you were under a plane landing, and it flew over you, you'd flew into the air like a little tiny piece of paper! That there will shake the entire building, sending waves all along the windows, shattering them and making them burst. Oh not to mention, the actual explosion of the plane would even further add to the destruction.

Next time Hunter, do a little research before you start running your childish little mouth again. Not everythign you see in a "documentary" is truth. :rolleyes:

[EDIT]

And to add to my comment...

Yes, the comparision between a Jenga tower and the WTC is accurate up unto a point. Obviously you missed the point, go figure. :rolleyes: But in any case, let me explain...

Build a building, ANY building. Build it very very tall, and very very thin. Take your hand, a wrecking ball, whatever. Smack it into the top portion of the building, all the while, let's throw in some fireworks to give a more accurate representation.

This time with your Jenga tower, put some firecrackers in between the Jenga pieces. Light them...then, hit the tower right as they explode. Watch what happens...:rolleyes:

seriousbusiness.jpg

I didn't ask to be called an idiot, or to be provoked into an argument.....

Anyways, a plane flying into a tower doesn't make the whole building fall apart. They kinda explain that in the movie if you were paying attention to it, or even if you watched it. ANd yea, I'm sure a "Jenga" building, or whatever stupid toy you're trying to compare reality to would fall apart, that's because it's um... wood. :rolleyes: And it doesn't way that much. I also highly doubt "shockwaves" would make BOTH towers fall, either. I guess I can kind of believe some amazingly huge smoldering fireball blew out windows 20 to 30 stories below the dmolition waves....

Anyways, the fact that they found molten steal 7 stories below the basement floors kind of kills the whole "planes and jet fuel brought down the tradecenters" idea.... Or the fact that around 53 minutes into the video a lady was filming an interview, only to have the camera pointed at the twin towers, and have it shake 12 seconds before the collapse..... I really don't think a kitchen explosion would cause the whole area to shake..... OR the fact that they evacuated people for "security reasons" and REMOVED bomb sniffing dogs from the building.

The fact is, you either didn't watch the video, or you didn't pay attention to it.

Good Game.

I agree you can't talk about this issue till you see the VIDEO! There present the facts more clearely then I could ever hope to image.

You both are complete stupid...

I CLEARLY, are you taking note Hunter...here let me say it a few more times for your simple brain can understand what I'm trying to say...Ready?

I COULD ONLY WATCH 15 MINUTES OF IT DUE TO MY INTERNET AND THE BANDWIDTH REQUEST

I COULD ONLY WATCH 15 MINUTES OF IT DUE TO MY INTERNET AND THE BANDWIDTH REQUEST

Got it? Probably not...one more time for good measure. :D

Ok now you and your little buddy can take that little tid-bit in.

So, now you're saying the towers blew up from bombs because some ladies camera shook? Oh no! A camera shook! It must be a BOMB! No...What braught the towers down a Boeing 757 120 ton steel aircraft completely filled with jet fuel. Not because some woman's camera shook. :rolleyes:

I also highly doubt "shockwaves" would make BOTH towers fall

Did I say shockwaves brought the towers down? No. You really have a bad habbit of reading text the right way. I said shock waves could have caused the windows to explode. Did I say shockwaves brought the tower down...NO. Next time let's actually read before you post. :rolleyes:

I'm sure a "Jenga" building, or whatever stupid toy you're trying to compare reality to would fall apart, that's because it's um... wood.

Do you not know anythign at all about comparisions or EXAMPLES? Apparently not, oh gee yet another "go figure". I made an example of how a Jenga tower FELL like the Twin Towers fell. Apparently you missed that. Can't say I don't blame you...:rolleyes:

Download it. I downloaded the Google Video Player and the movie. Now I can watch it whenever I please. :D

I just watched an episode on Flight 11 on the History Channel. Very tradgic...:(

JustinMcG67 said:

I CLEARLY, are you taking note Hunter...here let me say it a few more times for your simple brain can understand what I'm trying to say...Ready?

Got it? Probably not...one more time for good measure. :D

Ok now you and your little buddy can take that little tid-bit in.

So, now you're saying the towers blew up from bombs because some ladies camera shook? Oh no! A camera shook! It must be a BOMB! No...What braught the towers down a Boeing 757 120 ton steel aircraft completely filled with jet fuel. Not because some woman's camera shook. :rolleyes:

Did I say shockwaves brought the towers down? No. You really have a bad habbit of reading text the right way. I said shock waves could have caused the windows to explode. Did I say shockwaves brought the tower down...NO. Next time let's actually read before you post. :rolleyes:

Do you not know anythign at all about comparisions or EXAMPLES? Apparently not, oh gee yet another "go figure". I made an example of how a Jenga tower FELL like the Twin Towers fell. Apparently you missed that. Can't say I don't blame you...:rolleyes:

You f**cking moron.... You think that you can take one example and try to act like it's the only one I gave?? Yea, screw you.

GET OFF THE AOL
GET OFF THE AOL
GET OFF THE AOL

Hold on, let me repeat it a few more times for your moronic brain to understand....

GET OFF THE AOL

GET OFF THE AOL

GET OFF THE AOL

GET OFF THE AOL

K. Maybe you get it now.

[Quote = JUSTINMCG67] You really have a bad habbit of reading text the right way. [/Quote]

Why thank you.

You just can't stand it when someone states their oppinion can you??

JustinMcG67 said:

I know you are.

Hold on, let me tell you again:

GET OFF THE AOL

Freaking retard.

Oh very nice reply Hunter! very nice indeed. You managed to reply with nothing that pertained to...

• The topic
  • any example addressed
  • Bring up any valid points

Congratualtions on making yourself seem very stupid. Hats off to you. :D The only thing you managed to say was, "Gett off the AOL." Who the hell uses AOL? It's called Verizon DSL. So please, if you're at least going to tell me to get off an ISP, at least name the right one. :rolleyes:

sk8ngame said:
who the hell are you to tell us about WWII??? you guys f***kin killed millions of innocent people, and you want us to believe that one our greatest fu**in presidents let Pearl Harbor happen???? no, no way, get the hell out of here, i agree bush is a screwup, but i mean seriously FDR did so much for this country and to say that is just plain ignorance... and you have no right to say anything about our leaders, because if i recall correctly, your elders let a psycopathic hateful dictator become the leader of your country.

i have nothing against german people, just ignorant people from countrys with that background, that give our country $h!t when there not great themselves.
flame anyone like that again and I'll bann your ass, besides Nikk already explained that he lived in germany because of his parents serving in the forces. it's his family that are out in the world trying to defend your so called rights so you can continue to 'Skate and Game'...

Back
Top Bottom