recon 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Computerforums.org Smells funny..... < - - That's spam.

Congratulations < - - What is spam? A pointless post? Then this is spam as well.

Flipper said:
Computerforums.org Smells funny..... < - - That's spam.

Congratulations < - - What is spam? A pointless post? Then this is spam as well.

And this has something to do with what were talking about how?

Dev0115 said:
And this has something to do with what were talking about how?

i guess that's why he calls it spam? it was rather random i must say.

"
And this has something to do with what were talking about how?"

it wasnt very random...people are saying congratulations...and people are discussing spam...i said congratulations and showed how it can be referred to as spam.

i just want to know why he does not like me, im not insecure by all means! but if someone is going to say that they dont like me and not back it up, i have the right to know why he does not... then if he does not have the guts to come back and say why his thread is SPAM, not the thread. Congrats threads are not spam, people do it all of the time, it is just the fact that people sit here and try to be so perfect and constantly call something spam, because-most likely- they have an agenda, and would like to be moderators one day, DAVID does not pick mods because they pick out spam, but by how helpful they are and how friendly they are...I HAVE READ THE RULES AND CONGRATS POSTS ARE NOT SPAM...

p.s.-im not insecure, but it seems that alot of people are not real fond of me- why because i made a few posts, that ONE of the mods thought was a little too much and immediately people start following him religiously. everytime i post to just state my OPINION it is immediately attacked or called spam IT SEEMS LIKE TO ME, there are exceptions. WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE PISSED WITH ME?
... wow that made me sound insecure, in which thinking back, i guess i am, since everyone is getting pissed with me...

Dude...i dont know you, and i have nothing against you. But this thread at one point was ok. It is now POINTLESS, due to all this bitching and moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom