Vista! DELAYED! WOO HOO

I honestly couldn't care less about Vista. It's never been good...although, I quite like the latest Beta release...if it wasn't for IE freezing my whole PC up :(

I was actually looking forward to it (aeroglass, better graphical interface, etc). but, ah well... better do the job better than have holes like xp...

JustinMcG67 said:
Oh great! Now this means DirectX 10 is delayed...r=great....just great. Thanks MS for being a piece of crap softwae company. :D Hats off to you!

Not like it matters. Current graphics cards won't support DirectX 10 anyways, meaning until ATI and nVIDIA comes out with video cards that support DirectX 10, it won't matter.

rusbo.uk said:
Its great news because i am not a fan of windows and i think they are un stable pieces of poo, when i had mine it was so slow, but now i have my mac running tiger and it pwns

Mac OS X isn't bad, but you do know that there are a bunch of viruses out for the Mac OS X operating system now? Yeah, that and the lack of anti-virus software for the Mac = bad. Windows works fine for me. At least I can play any games on it, instead of being limited to Halo, Doom 3 and a few others.

rusbo.uk said:
Its great news because i am not a fan of windows and i think they are un stable pieces of poo, when i had mine it was so slow, but now i have my mac running tiger and it pwns

They are unstable, but it's the same deal with MACs.

Back
Top Bottom