recon 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry arrizx I was tierd , as for recon 16 you don't owe anyone an apology you paid your dews so wecome to the elite, Joxley 1990 he is a elite now whether you like it or not!

Not everyone is going to like you..and if he tells you there is no reason to change you are who you are...

Dev0115 said:
Not everyone is going to like you..and if he tells you there is no reason to change you are who you are...
true very true but hedidn't have to post that in a thread that was congragulating(sp) him!

Hackslayer said:
personaly I think he owes him an apology

lol for saying he doesn't like him? I say recon should stop being so insecure and just forget it.

Yeah good point, so what someone doesnt like him. They dont have to say why its no big deal just get over it when you said "i would like to know i can change" I lost all respect for you :) SO your telling me you will change how you act because 1 person doesnt like you ahaha i just find that funny. You are who you are i dont like some people on here either just the way they post and make comments makes me mad doesnt mean they have to change...

no for posting that in this thread ( thats like going to someones grad. just to tell them that you don't like them) you just don't do it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom