Quick quesion for all the Amd fanboys!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yeah.. Well everyone here that is so Amd biased, well im wondering, if you have even ever tried using an Intel. Rather then just saying they suck ect. Please dont flame. But express opinions openly. As for me. I really dont like Amd all that much. But in my experience, they have all been shit-processors. And my Intel happens to be very nice. And much faster then and Amd ive used.

Although.. Im sure it would change if I used a high qualty Althon.

I have an Intel Pentium II. Still works. Stupid piece of crap was so slow. Haha, but I would kill to have the Conroe though...:D

Have you even used AMD? I love AMD too, but Intel has been pushing out so many nice products lately. :)

Both have good and bad points. It just comes down to what you want your system for and choosing the cpu to do the job.
Please don't let this thread get out of hand.

Why I love AMD? CPU + RAM integration = more speed. Mmmm...I like to see Intel do the same thing, then we'll see the competition heat up.

I found an interesting quote that I'd liek to share with you all...

TomsHardware.com said:
Yes, there still is the Front Side Bus, and yes, it is going to be a bottleneck again as soon as quad cores are introduced in 2007 (these will merge two dual-core processors into one package first). But in the end, Intel is right with its assessment: Who cares as long as the platform is capable of beating anything else? Performance is still very important, efficiency is a metric that more and more people are finally becoming aware of and value is what it comes down to in the end.

And you are comparing which AMD cpu's with which intel cpu's? IMO that comment was a little biased, or in other words, comments were made without knowing all the facts.

Well You cant really call me an AMD fanboy...but its what i learnt first...if someone would teach me about intel chips i might buy one.. I just dont know whats good in intel and all that

*Ps currently needing new mobo and cpu 300 bucks to spend*

anyways right now im having a bad expericence with AMD damn thing is at 68 degrees idle... Im thinking of buying a pentium D 805

until then im not judging anything

i think that both companies are great! and i have had experience with both companies. i have an intel laptop, and amd desktop. both with comparable specs(my desktop is a bit old). and i think that they are pretty much equal. i personally dont take into consideration the maker of the chip. but thats probably cuz i dont play hardly any games.

Back
Top Bottom