My new monitor!

kev said:
Check it out
dscf00205uk.jpg

Viewsonic VA1912wb 19inch widescreen 8ms response time DVI

Nice Z-2300's in the background :) Oh, and the monitor is nice too. I have a 19" Samsung LCD, I love it.

Yeah i was going to get the 730b (it was on sale last week) But then i saw this one that is 19inch and wide screen. Plus it has the same specs as the 730b and it was only $30 more.

The contrast on this one is 500:1

And yes the Z2300s are EXTREAMLY nice lol (got them for $50 brand new) THX certified

Yes it is. I sometimes have to turn the bass down just for system sounds. lol

Yeah I was mad as shit too. Two days after I bought my 19" Flat Screen LCD I got one. But It does really bother me because the screen is big and I never really notice it. Hopefully I'll just have that one and wont get any more.

hi...i got the same viewsonic monitor as the thread starter...I LOVE IT...playing day of defeat source on it, is amazing!...i got it when it was at $299.99...it is way cheaper now..i suggest u guys look into this monitor if you are looking for a new one..

For one, I want to get some type of Logitech Z set. Though I only have a Sound Blaster Live! card, so not exactly the best of the range, but its done for about 6 years I believe? Around that, and these speakers are about 2 years old. An old Creative Inspire set (2.1), so yeah, I need better sound :p

And as for the monitor, for a 19inch that isn't bad, especially if it has a good refresh rate, and a good contrast/brightness ratio, and best and definietly not least, DVI support.
It gets points also if the DVI cable comes with it :p Unlike ONE I could mention...

I got mine for about £150 - 17 inch/DVI/8ms response time/350:1 brightness/500:1 Contrast/1280x1024 max rate.

Back
Top Bottom