Fast And the Furious Tokyo Drift 2006

yeah, definitly, the big budget cars but you don't usually do that kind of stuff without a sponsor. There are a lot of wannabes that think if you put a bodykit and a wing on a car it's king sh!t of turd mountain, or, people who just put intakes on their Cavaliers and think the same thing (my friend Shawn). If you're going to look the part, you have to back it up with the timeslip, thats all there is to it.

I'm watching Bush Live at a news conference right now. He stutters a lot when he talks, lol. So funny to see. Half the time, I'll bet he's making stuff up as he goes.

I guess your friend got excited reading the intake packaging saying that it will increase HP by 2-4 HP or something like that. Psychologically in his mind, he thinks his car will go faster with that extra 2 HP increase, lol. But that is done at WOT at a high RPM. Something you won't notice that much. It does sound freaking good though. I unfortunately can't install one because of my supercharger. My cat will probably result in damage unless I get water injection installed on a new aftermarket intake, not to mention my ECU will get confused and start screwing up the car. I've already got a modified intake for the supercharger, but not a CAI or WAI. It has a better tubing designed for the supercharger. So I just get one of those TRD filters (K&N equivalent) and put them in the air box.

Back
Top Bottom