ATI Introduces 1GB FireGL V7350

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
ATI introduces the FireGL V7350, the industry's first 1GB workstation card

ATI has announced what it says is the industry's first workstation graphics card with 1GB of GDDR3 memory. The card, called the FireGL V7350, is based on ATI's X1900 family of GPUs. The specialized drivers on the FireGL enable professional-oriented features which are unavailable in ATI's consumer level CATALYST drivers. ATI is on top of its professional certifications as well as OS support and includes full support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux platforms.

For those professionals who do not require the 1GB of memory that comes with the FireGL V7350, ATI has another card called the FireGL V7300, which is identical in specifications to the FireGL V7350 except it comes with 512MB of memory.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=1349

Nice find... 1gb man.... that's crazy... I wonder who needs that much in a single card... Haha... and the card sells for 2 grand... I could get a down payment on a freakin car... let alone a graphics card...

Yeah but those cards are for rendering, etc and cad packages that need alot of resources and power, that a card like a ATI 1900XTX (the latest) could ever give in this situation.

very useful for people like me :p

Back
Top Bottom