Fast And the Furious Tokyo Drift 2006

my point of view:

2fast 2 furious sucked bad the only good thing abut it was the cars...

fast and furious was kinda ok but i think the acting was kinda lame... the only person that gave spice to the movie was Vin Diesel...

Fast and Furious : Tokyo Drift ... i think its gonna b a little better than fast and furious and 2f2f because it has more action it it rather than just a few good looking cars flying around at high speeds

I love the drift courses in Need For Speed Underground 2. I'm pretty good at those and will usually come out on top. Once you get the feel for it, you know how to get pass the other competitors in the game. It's probably similar to real life too. NFSU2 is a nice simulation to the real thing.

I plots suck ass. The cars are really cool. After a while rice rockets get boring though. And in the 2nd one i got really tired of Paul Walker saying "bra" when saying "brother" aka "bro"

ArrizX_MuziK said:
First one is a classic. The second one was only kind of good, because of Ludacris... Ill have to look at this. But if its anything like the first one, then hell yes, I must see it!!

LOL a classic, fit women and fast cars, and dayum thank god Paul walker ain't in it, he is more wooden then pinnochio.

It was an easy watching film, didn't need no brain power, good sound track, and fine looking cars, so it was ok, definately not a classic though....

What? Oh man.... let me tell you: I'm into cars, and I loved the first two fast and furious... but, what? a new one? hmmm... the trailer doesn't look that bad, and I do like playing most wanted... but bow wow? hmmm....

jac006 said:
What? Oh man.... let me tell you: I'm into cars, and I loved the first two fast and furious... but, what? a new one? hmmm... the trailer doesn't look that bad, and I do like playing most wanted... but bow wow? hmmm....

i like most wanted tooo a lot more then underground 2 because in most wanted you get to use some real cars like the Lamborghini Corvette Dodge Viper and BMW M3

in underground you are limited to Civics and 300zxs

OH GOD....another southern caliifornia ricer movie. Call up all the folks with civics and Eclipses with bodykits and wings and spinners.
I wonder if there will be another line in the movie like "I didn't know pizza shops made motors"
I can already see the 16 year olds ordering the type-R badges for their 1988 civics.

Tommy Boy said:
I can already see the 16 year olds ordering the type-R badges for their 1988 civics.

Rice. There are wannabes here that have the badging and more. Some of them got motor swaps but that doesn't discourage me. I still beat them pretty good in my car. A Civic is a Civic no matter what NA conditions you have, unless you go FI and have a beefy setup. I've seen those kinds to push over 300+HP.

Back
Top Bottom