Monitor Suggestion

Sometimes you can still see LCD's blur if on-screen motion is fast enough. You can just catch a little bit of it. Also, CRT images are generally sharper than LCD images.

why do people like dell things? dell takes things from other companies and just puts their name on it. i saw my lexmark x6170 with a dell label on it on their site before. probably same with monitors.

as long as i am not over 8ms i am fine i cant see anything faster even 9 or 10 would probably work but the next jump from 8 is 12 and thats to slow. my dads is 16 and it looks really bad

why do people like dell things? dell takes things from other companies and just puts their name on it. i saw my lexmark x6170 with a dell label on it on their site before. probably same with monitors.

i actually read an article about that on a pc magazine.

anyways Iv'e always stuck with viesonic but i heard that lcd has terrible ergonomics, you cant really adjust the moniter position.

its 2ms gray to gray, not white to black. Response time isnt everything in a monitor. Actually, Dell buys the panel for the LCD from LG Philips, as does Samsung, Viewsonic and other monitor companies.

samsung does not buy their monitors panals they are one of the companys that make it.

john123 said:

Dell monitors are nice. Most companies just buy the LCD display from other companies and install it in their own bezels. The Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW and Apple Cinema Display 20" both use the same 20.1" LCD display from LG.Philips.

ownage said:
its 2ms gray to gray, not white to black. Response time isnt everything in a monitor. Actually, Dell buys the panel for the LCD from LG Philips, as does Samsung, Viewsonic and other monitor companies.

It's just like laptops. Acer makes all the notebooks for HP/Compaq, Dell, Gateway and other companies. Sony is one of the only companies that still makes their own laptops.

Back
Top Bottom