god i hate other drivers...

yeah, it sucks getting in an accident but I agree that making sure your passengers are alright is more important. Cars can be replaced. It just sucks that you have to pay to get your car fixed now.
How bad is the damage? Do you perhaps have any friends that do bodywork that can do it for you cheaper? If it's not that bad could you perhaps do it yourself? It'd be a good weekend project for you and a good learning experience.

Good thing it wasn't serious. Worse case scenario is a totaled car and still making payments on it. Ouch. It is expensive to have something replaced, especially a panel off a car. You could probably have your insurance company pay for it depending on your coverage and the damage "quoted" cost. Check the deductible. If it falls under, don't get involved with the insurance company. Just pay it out of your pocket. If the quote is over the deductible, then the insurance should cover it.

Bust out a gun, and shoot him!

Nahh.. But for real.. That does suck. Do you have insurance in the UK?

Road rage. I get that all the time here in southern california. People cut you off on purpose, speeding, tailgating, the stare game, etc. Idiots. They'll get what's coming to them in the long run if they keep it up.

TRDCorolla said:
Road rage. I get that all the time here in southern california. People cut you off on purpose, speeding, tailgating, the stare game, etc. Idiots. They'll get what's coming to them in the long run if they keep it up.

Sounds like driving hell!

Don't worry. The US has plenty of idiots who happen to have a drivers license. Good thing I live in an area that doesn't have too many drivers.

Sorry to hear that man, a word of advice though, definately go to the police and report it, the reason being, if you do decide to claim on the insurance, then the fact that you have reported it and it wasn't your fault will affect the insurance premium, and how much it will rise by. However if you don't report it then they will just say its your fault, and then it will rocket.

Wow man that's a tough break, i'd still file a report though, i think you have something like 30 days over here to file a report not sure about over there though.

Don't let this discourage you from driving, stuff happenes man.

Back
Top Bottom