How old will you live to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
70.... just the age i wanna live to be. im guessing that not much older than 70 i will be crippled and not even able to walk. i would rather be dead than not even able to enjoy any things in life.

cileskot said:
70.... just the age i wanna live to be. im guessing that not much older than 70 i will be crippled and not even able to walk. i would rather be dead than not even able to enjoy any things in life.

well if you die at 70 you're obviously not going to be healthy. So that means you will probably start getting old and crippled by like 60.

89 oh yeah :)

The gender thing is there because on average females live to be slightly older than men if you didn't already know.

I've seen posts like this before. I hope to live up to the point of hover conversions on vehicles, quantum CPUs, Mars mission, alternative to energy being commonly used, teleportation perhaps. Some may not come true for a long time. But anyways, I got 89.

I'll be 82

The three biggest positive factors that you have going for you are:
1. Age of parents
2. Personality type
3. Drinking

The two biggest negative factors that you have going for you are:
1. Gender
2. Family health

Heh drinkinhg helps... They did ask fair questions in my mind it was like pretending your already finish with hischool and crap. Also it didn't reall ask many work otu questions. My ideal weight isn't 172... Its arond 200 due to me being mostly muslce from work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom