Is this normal

=xXFoRsAkEnXx=

Baseband Member
my hard drive makes tons of noises but my processor is barley a whisper is my performance suffering because its being forced somehow to run less noiser? my other computer thats 700mhz makes 15 times more noise..

also when i'm just using small applications like office and internet my hard drive makes this long telephone dial up kinda sound for about 20 seconds and then after 5 minutes it will do it again.. is that normal?

everest is saying my ram is running at 200mhz and my front side bus is also running at 200mhz, thats complete bullsh*t or is it?

well the cpu doesn't have to make alot of noise.
But the hdds making noise is kinda unusual, how old are the hdds and have the noises started recently or have they been there since u bought the hdds?
And the ram probably should run at 200mhz, and the fsb depends on the cpu, but 200 seems fine.

omg, is your life so bad that you have to worry about that? you in need of posts?

i just bought the computer Dell E510 and they probably scammed me on the hdd but i did take it off of quiet on the bios, and i set it on performance but i dont think it makes that much of a difference,,

Back
Top Bottom