Zonelabs vs. Norton

You guys go about your posting, but as for your question before YES, you probably should use a software firewall too. :)

Nah, It's only a firewall...

Nod32 is my Antivirus and Spyware Doctor is my Antiapyware.

Toby said:
Now I'm just lost... *Confused*
I believe zonelabs is antivirus/spyware...

...and you have Nod32 four Antivirus and Spyware Doctor as your Antispyware. Are those superior to zonelabs?

And what is your position on spysweeper?

I thought that's what you were getting at... Just wasn't too sure.

Anyway, yes, I believe Nod32 and Spyware Doctor are better then Zonelabs. I mean, Microsoft protects it's own servers and tests it's beta programs and all that with Nod32 and also, Nod32 has won countless awards, and has the highest detection rate of any Antivirus.

Spyware Doctor is also better than Zonelabs cause' it detects more stuff, don't even get me started on Ad-Aware though... It found no infections, and Spyware Doctor found 77... I mean come on. I guess... I don't know, ever since I've used Spyware Doctor it's kept my system safe and picked up every infection and got rid of it, what else could I asked for? Spy Sweeper is probably in between Ad-Aware and Spyware Doctor. It has good protection, but it doesn't scan as fast and as deep as Spyware Doctor (At least in my experience). That's just my opinion.

joepic said:
zonelabs! i absolutely hate norton. it eats up all the resources, and barely does anything. zonelabs is a lot better

you took the exact words out of my mouth :D

Back
Top Bottom