FeedBack

I love this site and all of the members I want to thank all of the members for all of the help that you have given me while I have been here, And I will contiune to come back to this great site, Seeing as how I am here everyday and this site is also my home page :), I love this site thank you :)!

yup ^_^ i havn't seen u around much until just this week. maybe i just havn't noticed >.> eather way i'm sure we all appreciate your props to us like i do :D

joepic said:
CF is the sheeeiit

Excuse me ?.. CF is far from the sheeeiit...It's comments like that that take the piss from it..

Anyway's i just wanted to add that, it's good to get positive feed back from the member's here at CF.

I like the place, friendly atmosphere, friendly people.

A fella can learn alot from the intelligence on this forum.

Now that's the feed back i wanted to see, it's true that one can learn alot from here..But it's even better knowing that we have alot of helpful member's here too.;)

We do, there's always someone willing to help you out if you have a question and it don't take long to get a response.

That's what i like the most about the forum

yea, there are alot of members to CF, only thing is there are alot of fake or non-used accounts that i wish we could get rid of, idk y it's just a pet peeve of mine i guess, erks my nerv :p it's been suggested before but maybe i can come ^ with some idea for it 2 clear out some bots.

Back
Top Bottom