sueing over aim

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you wanted to sue someone for hacking ur sn or kicking you off what would be the possability of it making it to court or sueing them

I don't think you'd have very good luck. Although, I've had some encounters with a few on a forum I'm a co-admin at, and we've had people's ISP shutdown their service.

I think you probably would just waste time, effort, and possibly money taking him to court. Unless you have proof he was the person who hacked you, can tie him to damages done to you / your company. Of course he could always say he was infected w/ a trojan and someone used his computer in the attack ect. It's hard to prove.

yea lol well im not the person looking to sue,im just making sure im not the only one who thinks there rediculous for thinking they could.now if it was a major company then they better sue to make sure it dosent happen again on the other hand

King of Kings said:
yea lol well im not the person looking to sue,im just making sure im not the only one who thinks there rediculous for thinking they could.now if it was a major company then they better sue to make sure it dosent happen again on the other hand

It all depends on the sitaution. Each case is different. Would you care to share the infringement with us?

George

Dude, Welcome to computer forums first off. Second off, try to look at the first posts on the home page or at least recent ones when replying, bringing up old threads is an unwritten no no. :) thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom