Need Video Card

if anything, im selling it to disturbedmm1, but i dont what card he wants, he doesnt really want to spend that much so i mean theres really nothing i can say, im not gonna pump up my card or anything, its only 20$ :) im no salesman.

Ok, that's cool. I don't use high resolution, so that's not a big deal for me. The one that dave has should do fine for awhile (at least for me).

if i were you, i'd save up about $50 more... $50 isnt really gonna provide you with a pleasurable experience with f.e.a.r

I guess I'll see.. if I can't play fear I'll just keep it on my computer and play something else. It's not a big deal.

I'm not sure if you would be okay with this, but I have a 40 GB hard drive that you might want to trade for the video card. It's loaded with windows XP pro and awhole bunch of programs. If ya don't want to trade thats fine and I'll just buy the video card.

maybe, pm me a list of the programs if you dont mind, and i will consider it. No gaurentees though, BT makes programs more and more a commodity every day :)

alright, im not sure, it would be much easier just to do it through paypal, less hassle for both of us :)

ill keep you informed, ive been really busy so i dont know when i will end up getting it posted.

Back
Top Bottom