Worried question about this new computer pci-e slot?

Wow, nice find joxley., People are wasting our time but heh maybe it is his computer and some how its on google but i dont think so. This thread shoould be locked

thats what i thought, he might not have a camera and he might have found that pic on google which looked just like his comp...

Yeah he didnt ever say here is a pic of my mobo and case, all he said was BTX mobo layout its preety small. Who knows well find out when he comes back if he does.

joxley1990 said:
OK...wierd! First off, did a google search on images for a Gateway GT5032 - nothing came up...

And...did a image search on google for btx...look what is a little way down the page...your picture!

You have copied it from that site because, if you right click on image, then go to Copy Image Location - its a french site! Wierd huh!

Oh yeah, and the god damned PC is a DELL Dimension 5000.

WE DO NOT LIKE LIERS, OR PEOPLE WHO MAKE STUPID POSTS ABOUT COMPUTERS THAT THEY DO NOT EVAN OWN.

Check here if you all dont believe me...

http://images.google.co.uk/images?c...-US:official_s&q=BTX&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images - three to the left, three down
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&sa=G

maybe hes form canada and he speaks french and he posted on there too

It cant be his, on the lycos page their is a whole thread, about that PC, in french. Hes a timewaster, I bet.

What do you you two actuali really believe?

what would be the point of going through the trouble on signing up on random forums and wasting peoples time?

Well he coudlve just joined and then wanted to act like he has a great computer or sometin who knows..I dont think he will come back

ownage said:
uhh, no, just as long as you have an extra opening for the dual slot cooler. If you look at the SLI connector on the top of your current video card, and match it with the top of the X850, it works. There is no such thing as a BTX or ATX video card. They are all manufactured the same. If there were different, it would be very costly and make the manufacturers loose money.
I see what you mean my friend..the picture with the video card inside its not actually my picture lol..in the pic the video card is 2nd from the very top..but inside my case pci-e is the very top slot with no other removable slot. oh and if u look at he ATX boards standardly like every other card inserted would be downwards....and when inserting video cards in btx boards its inserted upwards because of the opposing changes.

Back
Top Bottom