cpu's

well i've got a 530j socket 775 and i wanna get a dual core processor about the same time vista comes out, think i should wait longer and get this conoer thing or not? plus i don't plan on getting an AMD, i think there not much unless the only thing ur doing is gaming, imo, intel is better is most aspects, i wanna be able 2 multi-task, download stuff, and have games in the background like i have in the past with my awesome intel 3 gig so i'm stickin with intel

Yes, wait for the conroe. Because it is better then even the Fx-60. This is going to be the best processor to ever come out! Definetly get it.

Distortion88 said:
Naw that can't be true is it? DirectX 10 making all currently available vid cards obsolete?

Actually it is true. DirectX 10 uses new technologies, it will be able to display thigns that DirectX 9 can't. If the current stuff can't display it, then it's old, or in other terms, obsolete.

even though intels conroe cpu is good im sure amd will counter with something and the conroe is after all newer than the fx-60 so it will obviously be better

ah i c, well yea sadly your probably right, well i say sadly because i am an intel fan but really if i were 2 buy a new computer now it would probably be an AMD because they really are putting out better solutions at the moment

Back
Top Bottom