this is so retarded

cileskot said:
ya all you people saying i shouldnt have said "it was funny" well that principal already hates me and i figured if i lied and said i didnt do it and he would have found out i lied then i would have been in bigger trouble than if i told the truth, but obviously he didnt care if i told the truth or not because you cant get much worse than 2 six hour saturday schools.

dude you bought it on yourself! quit whining, lol, serves you right for being such a smartass...

BigLu said:
I have to agree, that sucks man, as well as beinf ludicrous. But, come on, it says not to, so don't. But then again, that's like taking the tag off of mattresses that says "Do not remove under penalty of law." of course, you have to rip that off as soon as you get it just becuase you think it's funny. I would probably protest that punishment if I were in your situation, that's just me.
u know if u actually read the whole thing it says do not remove under penalty of law unless your a consumer of the product or something like that, basically saying don't rip it until you've baught it

Back
Top Bottom