StyleXP?

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
does anyone use it? cause i dont understand how the uxthemepatch works, and ive never tried windows blinds,
anyway to my question
if you have ever tried using themexp.org it is a site to download themes, login screens, icons, etc. and i was wondering wats up with the exe files where you have to install sometin
its weird
heres a link, the page has the exe if you click the picture, and theres a link to download stylexp above the pic
thanks
http://www.themexp.org/preview.php?...e=&cat=&name=Vista+Media+Player+(Blue)+v2.zip

I used a program called uxthememultipatcher vsn 5. Just run it click on cancel when it asks you to insert the XP disc then click on yes when it asks you if you wish to keep the patched version of uxtheme. I've done it on three computers now with no problems at all.

I don't like programs like 'Style XP' which are just cashing in on limitations imposed by Microsoft in XP. You could alter the colours and taskbars in '98 but with XP you have blue and thats about it. I've always reverted back to classic style because of this until I patched uxtheme.

I would be very wary of what you download from theme.org as they do wrap everything up with a toolbar and other spyware.

I have Style XP i have to go to class though but i read your problem later and see ifi can help

Back
Top Bottom