Electricity

You mean your whole setup or just the PC itself? I guess it's by what PSU you have? Haha, I really have no idea. :p

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Shocking.. Alvino doesnt know something. :D

lol

But yeah, it won't use more than the psu provides it with. :p
So that is the max it can use, but if u want a more detailed one u could try and find out the amount of electricity every single part uses and then just add them together.

alvino said:
You mean your whole setup or just the PC itself? I guess it's by what PSU you have? Haha, I really have no idea. :p

just the pc, i got a 420w psu, but i dont think i ever use the max cause i dont do much on the pc besides work, internet, msn thats pretty much it.. the reason im asking is cause we got a HUGE electricity bill and my dad is blaming my computer for it LOL he calls it an electricity sucking machine... but its not! :(

Natalya said:
just the pc, i got a 420w psu, but i dont think i ever use the max cause i dont do much on the pc besides work, internet, msn thats pretty much it.. the reason im asking is cause we got a HUGE electricity bill and my dad is blaming my computer for it LOL he calls it an electricity sucking machine... but its not! :(

a computer is not going to cause a huge electricity bill unless it keeps doing something 24/7.
Like say u use an average of 350W of that 420W psu. A normal light bulb is 40W or 60W. Lets say u have the 60W ones, that means that the computer uses as much power as 6 light bulbs.

So it's not that much, sure it has an effect on the electricity bill but it shouldn't have a big effect on size of the bill.

Back
Top Bottom