9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Nik00117 said:
Arrizx gov sin't goiing touch this video becaue they know that if they do to many poeple know about it. ITs far to popular to touch, they have to leave it be and pray noting happens because of it. And the I believe the goverment DID DO IT. You just look at it and say they would of never done this simple and plan. But FDR let pearl harbor happen. No one believed that he did. But he wanted in the war and he had to get in some way. Bush did the same thing over worse. HE MADE IT HAPPEN. I'm sorry but theres TO MANY facts just to ingore somthing like this. Also freedom of speech taking this down goes against that. Another thing poeple would ask why you guys even worrying about this??

Yeah, I'm sure the government is itching to shut these guys down, but they can't. Not enough legal reasons. Also, if they do, people will be up in rage over Freedom of Speech and all that stuff. I personally think the Bush Administration had something to do with this. There's way too many facts that contradict what "supposedly" happened.

Its not so much the Bush Administration had something to do with it. As much as they knew about it happening, and didnt do anything about it. Because im sure this all worked in their favor, invading the middle east. IMO..

Well you never know. Our government is more corrupt than you think they are.

I dont think their that bad.. But I suppose your right..

This is his thrid thread of great controversey. One being the smoking drinking one, and two being the gay marriage one. Im not so sure why he cares about America so much. Because hes in Germany. But everyone has their own..

yea I didn't evenwant to know what the gay onewas about it kindaseems like this thread should locked

Nothing has been done to break the rules. No flaming, or spamming. Swearing, hell not even arguing. Just strong opinions. Nothing they can do about that.

Yeah.....seems funny that a German person is trying to tell us what he thinks about our government.
Well hey Jackson.........come live in the United States for about 10 years then tell us what you think of the government. Until then, I think you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Yeah.....seems funny that a German person is trying to tell us what he thinks about our government.
Well hey Jackson.........come live in the United States for about 10 years then tell us what you think of the government. Until then, I think you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Considering I've lived there for 7years (9 to 16) already I do have plenlty of room to talk. My dads airforce, moms german. I maintain dual citizenship. I am a american citizen in fact I have the right to vote in german elections and America elections. Also why do I bring it up? Simple ingorance is bliss. The more poeple that are informed about all points of information the less ignorant they are at the case in front of them. You guys seem to forget, I know how America works first hand not movies, not TV. I've seen how Germany works first hand not Movies, or TV. I've seen how Japan, and Guam works as well. America so far is the worst system I have yet to come across in soem aspects. In fact considering that i've seen both sides of the world very clearly I would think of myself of having plently of room to talk.

Back
Top Bottom