Active Members

David Lindon said:
I wouldn't like to say on a per day basis because it is logical that not everone can get here 24/7/365. In the last week there have been 384 active users.

Or just look how many people have > 500 posts. 500 posts is quite an achivement so they should be considered active : http://www.computerforums.org/memberlist.php?postslower=0&postsupper=0&ausername=&homepage=&icq=&aim=&yahoo=&msn=&joindateafter=&joindatebefore=&lastpostafter=&lastpostbefore=&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=

Thats cool being on the very first page.

Anyways.. Its funny, their are so many people just on the first page, although.. There are a bunch of people that I never see here..

CF has around 12,000 members in total on paper, [yes, that many] but around half of these have either never posted or made a just a few, & now lay dormant, so, taking the remaining amount, 6000, as a round figure, David's figure of approx 400, represents about hmmm, 6 - 7%, give or take .5%

i'm usually around everyday, but went on a bender this weekend so this is the first time i've been on since thursday

rusbo.uk said:
What don't you understand?, 6000 is half of the total of members, round up David's figure in his post here to 400 [his quote; members posting last week] which is between 6 & 7% of that 6000.

*Guys, have I got this right or not, perhaps I haven't explained it clearly enough, or are my maths way out? :confused:

~K-Pow~ said:
Your math seems right to me Brookfield, but i'm no scholar haha.
Wow, 20 seconds, that was quick!...oh & thanks by the way, I'm sure you are, a scholar that is :D

Back
Top Bottom