My AWESOME hack!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
pwned5fs.jpg

look at the title bar! NO THAT IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED I PROMISE YOU!
YOU TOO CAN WRITE ANYTHING UP THERE YOU WANT...
HOW TO DO IT!
This is from PC WORLD!

Retitle Internet Explorer

By default, Internet Explorer's title bar shows the name of the Web site you're viewing, followed by "Microsoft Internet Explorer"--or in some cases, your company's name or the name of the ISP that supplied the browser. To change the repeating text in IE's title bar (or to get rid of it altogether), navigate to and select HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main in the Registry Editor, and double-click the Window Title icon in the right pane. (If you don't see this icon, right-click in the pane, choose New, String Value, type Window Title, and press <Enter>.) Type what you want to see on IE's title bar, or type nothing to show only the site name. Note that the hyphen that normally separates the site name from the page title will remain. When you relaunch Internet Explorer, you will see the change

Cool. I only use Internet Explorer if Firefox gets all retarded on me. Firefox 1.5 isn't that great. Some pictures won't display, and to this date, Internet Explorer still handles Flash and Java better than Firefox does, so I use it for Flash or Java heavy sites. However, usually Firefox works fine, so I just use it.

I cant do it. Lol.. Where do I find that registry. Im sure thats a noob question, sorry.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
I cant do it. Lol.. Where do I find that registry. Im sure thats a noob question, sorry.
haha yeah! all you have to do is go to
start then you click on run then type regedit

alvino said:
Cool. I only use Internet Explorer if Firefox gets all retarded on me. Firefox 1.5 isn't that great. Some pictures won't display, and to this date, Internet Explorer still handles Flash and Java better than Firefox does, so I use it for Flash or Java heavy sites. However, usually Firefox works fine, so I just use it.

well if it has to do with registry
i bet this could be done with other programs, at least the ones made by microsoft

Back
Top Bottom