Gallery: Cases

gmt said:
how do i get a hold of a "buy" section? that case would have me home all the time...
What case the Lian Li or the other one? Go here if you are talking about the lian li Link
If you were talking about the other one go here Link
The second case was custom made by this guy so you would need to contact him and ask him about it.

yeah, thanks amish.. i was talking about the custom one... i don't know why you would want that plain lian li, but to each his own.

Lian Li are some of the best cases in the market. They may seem expensive, but trust me, it's worth it. ;) The construction is so neat and precise. There are no sharp or burred edges. All the parts where cables are expected to go through has this plastic guard for safety and that clean look. Their cases are also great for modding, and is highly reguarded in the modding community.

well here's a picture of my setup:
web_setup.jpg

and my computer on the inside:
web_inside4.jpg

and a cool view from the bottom lol:
web_angle2.jpg

:) btw i hope this isn't considered spam or something because i posted 3 pics or because their 800X600, if i need 2 change em let me know

pinky4life623 said:
nice..
ur moniter is a lil bit to far for me
but if u like it

but very nice!
thx, yea the monitor is a bit far, sometimes i have trouble reading some text, like in pictures sometimes it's 2 small, i've thought of moving it closer but it looks nicer this way :D

Back
Top Bottom