9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

Im watching it right now.. And Im thinking to myself... If this is making it look like the Government did it, why hasnt it been pulled yet?

yeah i noticed that when i watched it,
the movie implies that the terrorists didn't do it, but they dont directly point the finger at the government till the very very end

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Im watching it right now.. And Im thinking to myself... If this is making it look like the Government did it, why hasnt it been pulled yet?

Because no one has the courage to do so. And if you do, you'll probobly get killed before anything actually happens. I could probobly get killed for this message.

ANyways, a message to posters.

WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE POSTING OPPINIONS

Im pretty sure if the government has the courage to pull this off, they have the courage to pull this video and any other records of it off the internet. Along with this thread. I mean the government has so much advanced technology its amazing. They could probably just type in a keyword, and tell a program do delete every program to delete a file with that designated keyword. Farfetched yeah.. But still, this is a pretty big thing. Im sure the government would want to keep opinions like this, to a minimum.

It seems as more people actually watch it, the general opinions in the posts change.. ;)

I must say, the video is very convincing at the least.

VERY convincing. Although... Its only one source of information. I bet another video could say something completly different.

Seriously guys...just watch the video before you start posting.

Arrizx gov sin't goiing touch this video becaue they know that if they do to many poeple know about it. ITs far to popular to touch, they have to leave it be and pray noting happens because of it. And the I believe the goverment DID DO IT. You just look at it and say they would of never done this simple and plan. But FDR let pearl harbor happen. No one believed that he did. But he wanted in the war and he had to get in some way. Bush did the same thing over worse. HE MADE IT HAPPEN. I'm sorry but theres TO MANY facts just to ingore somthing like this. Also freedom of speech taking this down goes against that. Another thing poeple would ask why you guys even worrying about this??

I could only watch 15 minutes of it. For some reason my internet shuts off, I think it's due to the download request and limit of bandwidth, who knows...

But what I could conclude fomr the portions that I did watch was that due to the high bets on the stock, and that it would go down, was very interesting. Now, I don't know if it was Bush himself who planned it, or maybe osmeone else. Remember the guy who suggested the mock terrorist attack in March 1962? Well, who's to say a CIA/NSA agent didn't plan it? People jump the gun much to quick and blame Bush, when in reality it could have been someone entirly different.

The Pentagon however, I do believe was a set-up. There was absolutly NO plane wreckage, plus, the lawn was perfectly fine. Not to mention the "engine" parts didn't match up to the Boeing plane. Some people suggest a missle, well, we know for a fact it can't be a missle, because missles can't rip poles out of the ground. And we know it wasn't a plane that ripped the poles out of the ground, there wasn't any paint chips or scratches on the poles. I don't know if they talked about that in the video, but I didn't note that when I saw the pictures.

So, what hit the Pentagon? Not a Boeing plane, not a smaller plane, not a missle, so then what? What's big enough to put a 17 foot hole into a building, knock poles over, and use a turbine engine? Answer: I don't know...

I also question why it was that we gave Bin Laden medical treatment in Dubui. If he was a wanted person, why did we not capture him? This is what really gets me thinking...

From what I saw in the video, it was very convincing, however I'm still open to the fact that it may have been a terrorist group, a rogue or small group of CIA or NSA officials. Who knows. One thing we can conclude though, is that we haven't had a single terrorist attack since then. So credit for that definetly goes to the men and women in the Armed Forces as well as the men and women in the Intelligence field. So we must thank them for their hardwork and dedication. :)

Back
Top Bottom