Help!

pinky4life623 said:
i was juust kidding
chill out i do it too
I wasn't upset man.. but I know some people are very serious about that stuff. :) I'm sorry if I offended you though.

What you can do though to disable the program from starting up upon reboot is go to: Start>Run and type msconfig. Press Enter, and press the Startup Tab, and select Disable All. That'll disable all of your programs from starting up upon reboot, (its safe though don't worry) and then you can reboot the computer and delete the files since it won't run then. ;)

Good luck man.

pinky4life623 said:
geeze..lol..i wouldnt be surprised if u didnt even pay for ur computer...prob. stole it
lmao
have u ever purchased a software?
Don't prejudge, you don't know his situation, "lol" doesn't excuse a smart *ss remark.

Bahawolf said:
I wasn't upset man.. but I know some people are very serious about that stuff. :) I'm sorry if I offended you though.

What you can do though to disable the program from starting up upon reboot is go to: Start>Run and type msconfig. Press Enter, and press the Startup Tab, and select Disable All. That'll disable all of your programs from starting up upon reboot, (its safe though don't worry) and then you can reboot the computer and delete the files since it won't run then. ;)

Good luck man.

Lol did that a long time ago, the crap still wont get off my computer this is getting me mad..

pinky4life623 said:
actually I do kinda now him..I was kidding around..
youu guys cant take a joke????
You're following a similar path to previous "pinkies", by all means enjoy CF, using this site for it's purpose, a joke here & there doesn't harm, but no more so-called kidding around. :(

This is getting on me last nerve i booted in safe mod and this is what i got again!

untitled7oj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom