Problems with my new computer..

Well, its either you are playing to demanding of a game, so your video card just cant hack it. Or, you need new drivers, or all in all, your cooling sucks on your video card. Im going with the first and third option.

well the freezing part also happens when I dont play games...like surfing the web.,..and when that happens the temp of the card is around 52 degrees celsius so dont think it has to do with either of those options ArrizX and furthermore I have the newest drivers installed from both asus for my mobo and nvidia for my graphics...isnt there anyone around here that have encountered the same problems before?

what I set my frequinces to

my computer did a test on itself while I was ocing and it said it could go up to 274mhz for core clock frequence and 484 at memory clock frequence.is that good to stay at or should I lower it

edit:nvm I lowerd I think that was way to high

found the problem with the computer...I just switch places for the memories and problem solved...dont know why really it behaves that way and why the memories had to be shifted in place.. but hell if it works it is good enough for me... =)

Thats very weird, I wounder why would switching the memory sticks around would change anything, well if it works it works.

Back
Top Bottom