Which processor

jakehopt

Solid State Member
I'm choosing between the Opteron 180 and the Athlon 64 X2 4800+, I'm using the ASUS A8N-SLI Premium mobo (here)

Is the Opter 180 compatible, and which would be the better buy?

u already have a 4600+, getting a 4800+ is pointless, but if u love to waste money then go for the 4800+

since you're getting a new cpu wana sell that 4600+ to me :D im lookin to buy one right now, PM if your interested

Yeah i don't get why you would consider an X2 4800 when you already have an X2 4600. Why not go all out with an FX-60? That'd be cool.

jakehopt said:
I'm choosing between the Opteron 180 and the Athlon 64 X2 4800+, I'm using the ASUS A8N-SLI Premium mobo (here)

yea u have the 4600 but i would get the 4800+ and if u do wut r u gunna do with ur old processor becasie ill take it off ur hands if ya want ;)

jakehopt said:

Opteron and yes. If you really feel the need to upgrade, I'd go with that Opteron or even a lower model, and then overclock it.

Sorry guys but I need to take it out of my sig, I sold the whole computer to a friend of mine in lue of creating the plans to build this one.

Back
Top Bottom