9/11 And some interesting facts

Re: 9/11 And some interseting facts

The events of 9/11, in any case, were tragic and had horrible effects for many, including myself losing many in the tradgedy.

I've watched the video and there are some things I very well believe in that video. Sadly enough, the truth is, we'll never know the truth of what happened that day.

Whether or not it was planned out, or was in fact a terrorist attack on our country, loss did occur and the events of 9/11 did occur. That in itself is apparant.

I don't have the heart to debate over something like this, where I've lost so many and know those who have lost both parents, and have seen the raw events of that day... the things you don't see on TV.

I personally have a strong dislike for the Bush administration that I don't feel to be biased (I'm a democratic voter, but I give republicans a chance before I shoot them down). I no longer trust the Bush administration because of so many things I've seen done, that in my eyes appear to be done with personal gain for intentions, at best.

For example, and not to change the topic, but this whole "War" in the middle east that we're engaged in right now. Shortly after the events of 9/11, the war began and was named the "War on Terror" and the citizens of America were told we're there because we're defending our country against terrorism. Then, out of nowhere, the aim of the war was to find weapons of mass destruction that were supposedly thought to be inside of some of those countries. We never found any.. okay then. Well, then the intention of the "war" was to liberate the country of Iraq. So, the bush administration seems to change the goals of being in Iraq as the war continues.. but have we really gained much at all?

So far, we've experienced more loss, more debt than any country has ever accumulated, and the reminder every day in the media that this war is raging on, and people are dieing. Not such a great gain.

Theres more I can debate on, but once again, I've been upset by the video and I don't want to start a war of politics.. this isn't the time nor place for it. I do apologize for anyone's opinion's I may have offended, and I ask that you do not see me as trying to belittle your opinions, nor start a debate. I'm more or less venting.

In any matter of how the events occured, they did and the people effected will never forget that. For the people who were lost in moments that day, may their souls rest peacefully with God now.

This is more or less becoming a politic issue, leading to some people who support our government, and trust them.. against those who no longer trust nor support the government. At no time will everyone in this world agree completely with politics, but lets just be open to each others opinions though. Opinions are what makes people their own individual, and thats important.

Okay, I'm done.. thank you for the video link.

Anyone that doesnt beleive full what happens, beleives the media too much. And stupid fan sites. Sure, ive seen it all... But still, it was a terrisiom attack. Deal with it. Ive seen videos that proves this. And also disproves it. Although, when you think about what were up agasinst over there in the middle east, it only seems logical for them to do that, because its been a "cold war" with them for some time.

Hence, I beleive it happened. Im not getting pulled into this conspiricy crap. Use a bit of common sense, and read a few books, then watch the news, and you will know, how the truth can be massaged into anything.

I know that the planes hit the buildings.. thats not the debate here.

The debate is on other issues discussed in the video.

What debats are those? I mean the video is over an hour long. I didnt watch it all. Or even begin too..

Well, some of the debates relate to something like:

For example, a plane heading to get George Bush Sr. years ago, crashed after hitting one lighting pole, right before landing. Although, the plane that hit the pentagon took out 5 or 6 lighting poles easily, without crashing. And with said, flying so low on a straight path, it didn't even scrape the ground.. Instead, it hit straight into the pentagon without touching the ground before hand.

I don't know what to believe as far as how or why the events happened, but the fact is, they did and people did die.

setishock said:
You're in error with that statement. I saw the designer of the building being interviewed by some one on the Discovery channel. He stated the building collasped just like they were supposed to in the event of a structial failure. They never were designed to take the impact of an aircraft crashing in to the buildings. The fire was so hot it melted some of the floor beams and it pancaked straight down like it was designed to do.
You're going to hear a lot of bull crap about what happened. And some of it will be a slanted, view from the person making the claim.
Guy please do your homework before you post stuff like this. You are required by the rules of the forum to have links to back up your claims. Now this is all spectulation for the most part. If we don't capture Bin Butt Nose, we'll never really know the truth.

did you even watch the whole video? i did, and it said that the "experts" said that the fire melted the pylons, when in fact they were made not to melt until 3000* farheinheit, but in fact the kerosene from the planes only burned to 2000*

I suggest to people who have not watched the video: don't post

I agree with Bahawolf. I am more democratic than republican, but I am not either, I am more in the middle. Either waay, I am getting a ton of videos, and burning them to a DVD when I get a burner.

Back
Top Bottom