Which Memory is better??

Thanks for the pointers on the timing and it looks like OCZ is probably the best way to go in this case but I am going to ask about one more brand. What about between OCZ and G Skill (link Below)? Im am just throwing this out there to make sure this isnt a great deal and I didnt get it. Thanks

G.SKILL Extreme Series 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory Model #: F1-3200PHU2-2GBZX

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231032

the timings are the same, but i would still go with the ocz heard a lot of good things about that ram and its only like a 5$ difference..

THe only two RAM that catches my eye are the Corsair XMS series and the PCZ Performance series. That's it. Geil has some good ones, but comes after the Corsair and OCZ.

That G Skill looks good, but I don't usually consider that too much.

Well, I've never used G.SKILL myself, but I know OCZ is a very good company..

Both have the same timings.. and have good reviews.. but the OCZ has 5 eggs.. so it must be really good. ;)

Actually, G.Skill is on the top of my list along with OCZ and Mushkin. Corsair is at my lower end of my list due to the pricing and the performance just doesnt cut it for me. But if i ever went with DDR2, it would be different. Corsair would be at the top of my list for DDR2. Then coming Mushkin and OCZ then G.Skill.

Back
Top Bottom