The hills have eyes

Well...I think that it was the most twisted horror movie i have ever seen. I thought it was good, because you never actually see movies that actually freak you out anymore.

It's actually a remake of the old classic, "Hills Have Eyes". Same concept. Mutated people from the nuclear test sites that survived would eat live flesh. At least the original was like that. Haven't seen the new one yet.

It was mainly the stupid sound effects that startle me. It's quiet then all of a sudden, "boom" or something comes out of nowhere. Almost crap my pants.

I checked out the preview and I can tell already it's got a lot of those. That little girl looks like she just got punched in the cheeks or something because it's as swollen as a grapefruit. They don't look at all that twisted.

That new movie "Stay Alive" looks good. Reminds me of Freddy Kreuger when he kills his victims in their dreams. When they die in there, they die in real life. Just like this new movie. When you die in you the video game, you die for real. Looks interesting.

Back
Top Bottom